This multistate automotive provider uses the competency manager to manage training and competency across the enterprise for heavy equipment and machinery. They use supervisors as Subject Management Experts (SMEs) at seven (7) locations to support their location’s unique training and competency requirements while fulfilling the ISO requirements for 16949, and 17025. They also use the Competency Manager awards/points module to reward employees as part of the overall company’s cultural, educational, and charitable initiatives.
- Enhancing Team Building through Competency Management
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS