A Global non-profit that works around the world to support language requirements uses the competency manager to implement sophisticated mentoring processes. Their approach uses multiple mentor-to-mentee relationships, a formal curriculum, training programs, and the Dreyfus model for proficiency, and threshold scoring to quantify competency in the various curriculum domains (Behavioral, Credential, Skills).
- Enhancing Team Building through Competency Management
- Unleashing the Power of a TMS: Training Management System
- 10 Best Competency Management Software Products 2023
- Discovering the Value of Competency Stacking
- Alignment in the Workplace with Competency Mapping
- Understanding The Criminal Justice Information Services – CJIS